Need help on window replication and hot standby

От Desmond Chin
Тема Need help on window replication and hot standby
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

Having lots of difficulties setting up a master and slave for replication and hot standby. There’s many different versions online and I tried them all, seems that it gives me a lot of errors unsolved. Is there a step by step instructions to follow?

Appreciate a lot for your help and time taken.

Warmest Regards,

Desmond