Re: Need help on window replication and hot standby

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: Need help on window replication and hot standby
Список pgadmin-hackers
On Fri, 2011-10-28 at 07:12 +0000, Desmond Chin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Having lots of difficulties setting up a master and slave for replication and hot standby. There's many different
versionsonline and I tried them all, seems that it gives me a lot of errors unsolved. Is there a step by step
instructionsto follow?

You should ask that on pgsql-general on pgsql-admin. This is the pgAdmin
hackers mailing list.

--
Guillaume
  http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info

От: Desmond Chin
Сообщение: Need help on window replication and hot standby
От: "R.I.K"
Сообщение: Bug: Constraint trigger editing