Re: Problem with pgstat timeouts

От Benjamin Krajmalnik
Тема Re: Problem with pgstat timeouts
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Batteries are installed and healthy.  I wonder if it did it during one of the charge/discharge cycles and just did not
revert(interestingly, I have one more server that did just that).  I am trying to get the info from LSI as to what may
havecaused it, if it is safe to revert the cache mode while it is running, and, of course, the exact command so I don't
foobarthings up.