Re: Max connections

От Benjamin Krajmalnik
Тема Re: Max connections
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Tom,

This exercise is exactly to help us size our production server, but I
appreciate what you are saying.
I am using pgbouncer, but my understanding is that I need to make as
many potential connections available on the server side as the maximum
pool size - I will shoot them an email to get some guidance.

As always, thank you so much for your assistance.

Сообщение: Re: replay WAL segments without a "base backup" ?
Сообщение: Re: replay WAL segments without a "base backup" ?