Re: Create table if not exists ... how ??

От Igor Neyman
Тема Re: Create table if not exists ... how ??
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Joe,

What you suggest is completely different from what OP asked.

Jen wants to avoid getting error on CREATE TABLE in case her table
already exists (but proceed with CREATE TABLE, if it doesn't).
What you suggest, will drop the table (IF EXISTS), and then create it
"anew" - what if there is already data in the table?

Regards,
Igor Neyman