Re: join two tables without a key

От Igor Neyman
Тема Re: join two tables without a key
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Dino,

Not trying to be a "database purist" here, but...

If table A has no key, then why X,Y, and Z belong in one table?
And, table B has no key, then why P,Q, and R belong in one table?

And even more so, why are you trying to put X,Y,Z,P,Q,R into one table?
May be, if you tell us, what business entity/rule you are trying to
implement here, it'll be easier to help you.

Igor Neyman

Сообщение: Re: How to fix set-valued function called in context that cannot accept a set in earlier versions
Сообщение: Re: How to fix set-valued function called in context that cannot accept a set in earlier versions