Small update for WinNT port

От Horák Daniel
Тема Small update for WinNT port
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] Small update for WinNT port  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

I checked the WinNT port yesterday (a few days old snapshot from CVS) and I
am including a patch to get it compile.

changes to psql:
- added less as default pager when compiling on Cygwin
- need to declare "filename_completion_function" because it is not exported
from readline -> added to include/port/win.h

changes to pg_id:
- include of <getopt.h>
- add .exe when installing

I think there is a problem with calling the regress tests on WinNT - it
should be called with PORTNAME not HOST as the parameter to regress.sh or
the check  when to add "-h localhost" to psql has to be changed. Now it is
checked against the PORTNAME.

The results of the regress tests were OK with expected failures ;-)

            Dan

Daniel Horak
network and system administrator
e-mail: horak@sit.plzen-city.cz