Обсуждение: Small update for WinNT port

Small update for WinNT port

От
Horák Daniel
Дата:
Hi,

I checked the WinNT port yesterday (a few days old snapshot from CVS) and I
am including a patch to get it compile.

changes to psql:
- added less as default pager when compiling on Cygwin
- need to declare "filename_completion_function" because it is not exported
from readline -> added to include/port/win.h

changes to pg_id:
- include of <getopt.h>
- add .exe when installing

I think there is a problem with calling the regress tests on WinNT - it
should be called with PORTNAME not HOST as the parameter to regress.sh or
the check  when to add "-h localhost" to psql has to be changed. Now it is
checked against the PORTNAME.

The results of the regress tests were OK with expected failures ;-)

            Dan

Daniel Horak
network and system administrator
e-mail: horak@sit.plzen-city.cz
privat e-mail: dan.horak@email.cz ICQ:36448176

Re: Small update for WinNT port

Дата:
Applied.

> I checked the WinNT port yesterday (a few days old snapshot from CVS) and I
> am including a patch to get it compile.
>
> changes to psql:
> - added less as default pager when compiling on Cygwin
> - need to declare "filename_completion_function" because it is not exported
> from readline -> added to include/port/win.h
>
> changes to pg_id:
> - include of <getopt.h>
> - add .exe when installing
>
> I think there is a problem with calling the regress tests on WinNT - it
> should be called with PORTNAME not HOST as the parameter to regress.sh or
> the check  when to add "-h localhost" to psql has to be changed. Now it is
> checked against the PORTNAME.
>
> The results of the regress tests were OK with expected failures ;-)
>
>             Dan

> Daniel Horak
> network and system administrator
> e-mail: horak@sit.plzen-city.cz
> privat e-mail: dan.horak@email.cz ICQ:36448176

[Attachment, skipping...]

Pennsylvania19026

Re: [HACKERS] Small update for WinNT port

От
Peter Eisentraut
Дата:
On 2000-02-09, Horák Daniel mentioned:

> changes to psql:
> - added less as default pager when compiling on Cygwin

Is there no "more"?

> - need to declare "filename_completion_function" because it is not exported
> from readline -> added to include/port/win.h

I would think this is more of a readline problem, or does cygwin come with
its only readline edition? What readline version are you using?