Re: Problem migrating from 8.0.3 to 8.2.3

От Anton Pikhteryev
Тема Re: Problem migrating from 8.0.3 to 8.2.3
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
There is that part and doesn't have any errors:

CREATE TABLE clap_file_info (
    fileid integer DEFAULT
nextval('public.clap_file_info_fileid_seq'::text) NOT NULL,
    filename text NOT NULL,
    created timestamp with time zone DEFAULT ('now'::text)::timestamp(6)
with time zone NOT NULL,
    "owner" valid_user NOT NULL
);
CREATE TABLE
ALTER TABLE public.clap_file_info OWNER TO labadmin;
CREATE TABLE event_occurrence (
    event_occurrence_id integer DEFAULT
nextval('public.event_occurrence_event_occurrence_id_seq'::text) NOT
NULL,
    event_id serial_ref NOT NULL,
    event_timestamp timestamp with time zone DEFAULT
('now'::text)::timestamp(6) with time zone NOT NULL,
    testrun_id serial_ref,
    user_id valid_user NOT NULL
);
CREATE TABLE
ALTER TABLE public.event_occurrence OWNER TO labadmin;
ALTER TABLE
CREATE SEQUENCE event_occurrence_event_occurrence_id_seq
    INCREMENT BY 1
    NO MAXVALUE
    NO MINVALUE
    CACHE 1;
CREATE SEQUENCE
ALTER TABLE public.event_occurrence_event_occurrence_id_seq OWNER TO
labadmin;
ALTER TABLE
ALTER SEQUENCE event_occurrence_event_occurrence_id_seq OWNED BY
event_occurrence.event_occurrence_id;
ALTER SEQUENCE

Absolutely no errors when it is created.

BTW:

labdb=# \dT valid_user
                List of data types
 Schema |    Name    |        Description
--------+------------+----------------------------
 public | valid_user | valid PostgreSQL user name
(1 row)

labdb=# \dT+ valid_user
                           List of data types
 Schema |    Name    | Internal name | Size |        Description
-
 public | valid_user | valid_user    | 64   | valid PostgreSQL user name
(1 row)

Did I miss anything?

Anton Pikhteryev
Network Administrator, Tools Group