Re: [pgsql-advocacy] First draft of Beta announcement

От Justin Clift
Тема Re: [pgsql-advocacy] First draft of Beta announcement
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On 12 May 2017, at 15:58, Joshua D. Drake <jd@commandprompt.com> wrote:
<snip>
> Version 10 will have an unusually high number of backwards-incompatible changes. It is critical that all users test
itagainst their applications and platforms as soon as possible.

> I don't think we need to say anything more than:
>
> Version 10 has a high number of backwards-incompatible changes. For a list of these changes please see the [Release
Notes](linkto release notes).

Calling it out specifically kind of makes sense though, just for the
extra mental prompting that people might otherwise overlook.

Would this do that, without making it sound quite as offputting?

  Version 10 will have an unusually high number of backwards-incompatible
  changes. It is critical that all users test it against their applications
  before upgrading.

+ Justin

- Indira Gandhi

От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] First draft of Beta announcement
От: "Joshua D. Drake"
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-advocacy] First draft of Beta announcement