postgresql using with IMP/Horde/PHP/Redhat

От Abid Ghufran
Тема postgresql using with IMP/Horde/PHP/Redhat
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I am using postgresql with IMP/Horde/PHP on Redhat for a web-based email
setup. I installed postgres with RedHat RPMs. What is the method to start
the server? Is it the regular method of /etc/rc.d/init.d/postgresqld
(deamon) method or the regular postmaster method. I believe it should be the
method followed for all RedHat deamons.

thank you very much.

abid ghufran.