Re: PGXAConnection - equals method returning false

От Michał Woś
Тема Re: PGXAConnection - equals method returning false
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi Florent,

I didn’t know you already reported it. Anyway it might be good to remind Postgres guys about the problem. This issue is
majorand it's really hard to believe that this hasn’t been covered since 2011. I wonder how many developers will waste
theirtime debugging Apache DBCP or other framework, only to find out that issue lies inside JDBC.

—
Michal