Re: Re: grant privileges to a database [URGENT]

От Mike Miller
Тема Re: Re: grant privileges to a database [URGENT]
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
MySQL has this feature.  I run a multi-user system and require shared MySQL
And PostgreSQL dbs.  I have mysql fine.  Users have their DBs and can only
access their DBs... but theres no real way to do this in Postgres.  I can
restrict tables, but I can still create tables in other poeples DBs.  Maybe
only allowed to acess DBs you create or are assigned permission to

--
Mike