pq_recvbuf: recv() failed: Connection reset by peer

От Bernd Brenner
Тема pq_recvbuf: recv() failed: Connection reset by peer
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hello!

I have a problem with a connection between java and postgresql:

I always get the error message: pq_recvbuf: recv() failed: Connection reset
by peer

Here is my java-code:

public void open() throws Exception {
        try {
         Class.forName( "org.postgresql.Driver" );
         con = DriverManager.getConnection
               ("jdbc:postgresql:ticketline", "Beant", "masterkey");
        }
        catch(ClassNotFoundException e) {
            System.err.println("Failed to load Driver");
            System.exit(1);
        }
        catch(SQLException e) {
            System.err.println("Sql-State "+e.getSQLState());
            System.err.println("ErrorCode: "+ e.getErrorCode());
            e.printStackTrace();
        }

I have updated my classpath and postmaster is running with �-i�. Here are
also the last lines of the pg_hba.conf:

local      all                                 trust
host       all         10.1.52.61 255.255.255.0                trust
host         all        127.0.0.1   255.255.255.255        trust

I have tried to change these settings, but i didnt get a connection�