Re: NullPointer error returned from ResultSet.java

От Jeffrey Duffy
Тема Re: NullPointer error returned from ResultSet.java
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On Friday, October 11, 2002, at 05:05 AM, Dave Cramer wrote:

> Barry, Jef,
>
> I stand corrected!
>
> Dave
> On Thu, 2002-10-10 at 20:45, Barry Lind wrote:
>> Dave,
>>
>> The driver does support having multiple result sets open at the same
>> time, and I do it frequently in my code.

  Then I guess I still have the question of where this error is coming
from.  I grepped for 'postgresql.con.closed' in the source thinking it
may be a PSQLException error message, but didn't see it in there.  I'll
poke about in jdbc2/Statement.java and so forth to see if I can think
of a reason that this particular situation would occur.  If you have
any thoughts on where to look, I'd be grateful.

  Jeff Duffy
jeff@alanne.com