Why would Postgres not show in my data connections (Win 7)

От Della-Croce, Gregory
Тема Why would Postgres not show in my data connections (Win 7)
Дата
Re: Why would Postgres not show in my data connections (Win 7)  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@gmail.com>)
Re: Why would Postgres not show in my data connections (Win 7)  ("Adrien W. de Croy" <adrien@qbik.com>)
Список pgsql-odbc

As a novice to Postgres I have a small problem.   I ran the install of the ODBC Postgres drivers (psplodbc35w.dll), and I verified that the file exists.  However when I go to the Data Source manager in Windows 7 (Home Premium) Postgres is not a database type in the list.   Can anyone point me to what I may have done wrong?  A link, article, anything!

Greg Della-Croce

Applications Administrator

Greg_Della-Croce@Wycliffe.org

SKYPE: GDellaCroce55

Cell: 407-408-2572

                                                                   THINK ON THIS:

"All that is valuable in human society depends upon the opportunity for development accorded the individual" ~ Albert Einstein

“All this is valuable in Christ’s Kingdom depens upon the opportunity for development accorded the individual by the Holy Spirit to Glorify the Father”  ~ Greg Della-Croce