Difference between Access97 and PostgreSQL

От Yan Bai
Тема Difference between Access97 and PostgreSQL
Дата
Re: Difference between Access97 and PostgreSQL  (Roberto Mello <rmello@cc.usu.edu>)
Список pgsql-sql
Hello all,

My question may out of the range of this forum.
When I run the following query under postgreSQL and Access2000, it works
well. But Access97 cannot accept it. I got the error message as 'syntax
error near FROM', it seems like in Access97, there cannot have a subquery
after 'FROM'

SELECT temp.rating, temp.avgage
FROM (SELECT s.rating, AVG(s.age) as avgage     FROM sailors s GROUP BY s.rating) as temp

I did check the help information from Access2000 about 'what's new in Access
2000', since i want to find out what the difference make Access2000 accept
this query, but no result :-(

You helps are very desirable. Thanks in advance.

Annie

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: