RE: [ADMIN] re: binary/build woes, procedural question

От Jackson, DeJuan
Тема RE: [ADMIN] re: binary/build woes, procedural question
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
> Well, I'm being stymied from all directions in getting 6.3.2 to run on
> my
> Ultrasparc.
> The 6.3.2 binaries have a bug with the \dt command, consequently, ODBC
> cannot
> see any tables.  So I need to recompile which is itself another
> problem,
> hence my question:
>
> If I obtain the 6.3.2 sources, MUST I apply all patches to the code
> prior to
> compilation?

If you need what those patches will give you, then yes.  Otherwise you
can ignore most of the patches.  Some may require a previous one to be
there, but most (if not all) don't.
    -DEJ

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [ADMIN] Why my index does not increase performance?
От: "esteban rieznik"
Сообщение: initialize data base