RE: [ADMIN] Having problems compiling postgres on IRIX

От Jackson, DeJuan
Тема RE: [ADMIN] Having problems compiling postgres on IRIX
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Well 1st problem --prefix is not where the source code is at but where
you want the binaries to go once the compile is finished.
The syntax errors that you are getting on snprintf.c I'm not
experiencing here.  I'm using gcc v2.7.2.3 (you can do gcc --version to
check yours).
You might want to try editing out the extra parens and see what you get.

And I have no idea where you get the install.sh script, but one does
come with the postgres distribution.
        -DEJ