Re: How to show the current schema or search path in the psql PROMP

От Alban Hertroys
Тема Re: How to show the current schema or search path in the psql PROMP
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 14 Jun 2010, at 2:02, Clemens Schwaighofer wrote:

> Right now I added two simple wrappers in my .psqlrc
>
> \set shsh 'SHOW search_path;'
> \set setsh 'SET search_path TO'
>
> So I can at least set and check the schema more quickly.

That only saves you a few key-presses though. Is your psql built with libreadline? Without it you don't get
TAB-completion,that would be a nuisance!

Alban Hertroys

--
Screwing up is an excellent way to attach something to the ceiling.

!DSPAM:737,4c160039286219954085656!