Re: How to show the current schema or search path in the psql PROMP

От Schwaighofer Clemens
Тема Re: How to show the current schema or search path in the psql PROMP
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 19:10, Alban Hertroys
<dalroi@solfertje.student.utwente.nl> wrote:
> On 14 Jun 2010, at 2:02, Clemens Schwaighofer wrote:
>
>> Right now I added two simple wrappers in my .psqlrc
>>
>> \set shsh 'SHOW search_path;'
>> \set setsh 'SET search_path TO'
>>
>> So I can at least set and check the schema more quickly.
>

> That only saves you a few key-presses though. Is your psql built with libreadline? Without it you don't get
TAB-completion,that would be a nuisance!

even with readline it is quicker to type :shsh to see the current
schema thant to type full thing.

--
★ Clemens 呉 Schwaighofer
★ IT Engineer/Web Producer/Planning

This e-mail is intended only for the named person or entity to which
it is addressed and contains valuable business information that is
privileged, confidential and/or otherwise protected from disclosure.
If you received this e-mail in error, any review, use, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.
Please notify us immediately of the error via e-mail to
disclaimer@tbwaworld.com and please delete the e-mail from your system, retaining no copies in any media.
We appreciate your cooperation.

От: Alban Hertroys
Сообщение: Re: How to show the current schema or search path in the psql PROMP
От: Alban Hertroys
Сообщение: Re: How to show the current schema or search path in the psql PROMP