От Joey Officer
Тема ...
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
[sql@dabeast sql]$ initdb
initdb: using /usr/local/pgsql/lib/local1_template1.bki.source as input
to create the template database.
initdb: using /usr/local/pgsql/lib/global1.bki.source as input to create
the global classes.
initdb: using /usr/local/pgsql/lib/pg_hba.conf.sample as the host-based
authentication control file.

We are initializing the database system with username sql (uid=508).
This user will own all the files and must also own the server process.

initdb: creating template database in
/usr/local/pgsql/data/base/template1
Running: postgres -boot -C -F -D/usr/local/pgsql/data -Q template1
WARN:heap_modifytuple: repl is \ -9
initdb: could not create template database
initdb: cleaning up by wiping out /usr/local/pgsql/data/base/template1

this is an error that I get when trying to create the initial
database...

can anyone help me or show me the light?

Joey