Re: SQL pane font

От Basil Bourque
Тема Re: SQL pane font
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
>>> You can use Control key + mouse scroll wheel for instant resizing.
>>> For a permanent setup take a look in the File->Options menu.
>>
>> That makes it a little difficult for me. The Logitech Marble Mouse
>> doesn't have a scroll wheel.
>
> You do understand that you can set it in the Options dialog without the
> mousewheel?

Options (or Preferences) > Query Tool (tab) > Font setting has a bug rendering it useless. In pgAdmin 1.14.0 setting a
biggerfont does indeed cause the fonts to get bigger, but any table of data generated for display in the "Output Pane"
ofa SQL Query window fails to grow its row size vertically. So the larger font is clipped and unreadable.

Strangely, the Control+Mouse-ball-down works in the output pane! Both the font *and* the row height increase. Thanks
forthe tip on that mouse trick -- it is a workaround for this fixed-row-height bug. This makes demonstrating Postgres
toan audience much easier.

Screen shot:
http://www.gridsgonewild.com/postgres/pgadmin_font_size_bug.png

I reported this bug in another thread (subject below). I just updated that thread with the above link to a screenshot.
Subject: Re: [pgadmin-support] Re: Bug - Rows in Query Output pane fail to grow in height when font size preference
sizeis larger

--Basil