Re: psql: FATAL 1: IDENT authentication failed for user "phpuser"

От Joel Lopez
Тема Re: psql: FATAL 1: IDENT authentication failed for user "phpuser"
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
I also don't know if my system is configuered correctly.  I ultimatly want
to be able to use PHP and PostgreSQL.  I did a full install of Red Hat 8
with PHP and PostgreSQL included.

I've been reading a lot of lists and web sites and 3 different places tell
me to modify these files:

    pg_hba.conf
    postmaster.opts
    postgresql.conf