how to instal libpgtcl ang pgaccess Tcl stuff

От Peter Hunčár
Тема how to instal libpgtcl ang pgaccess Tcl stuff
Дата
Список pgsql-novice

Hi

Ive successfully compiled and installed postgres 7.3.2 on my OpenBSD server and it works fine.

Now Ive downloaded the opts source. Id like to ask you how to install the tcl libraries and another tcl stuff.

Ive allways used OpenBSD packages to instal postgres on my box, and theres already prepared package with tcl libs compiled.

But the latest OpenBSD package including tcl is postgresql-7.1.3-tcl.tgz .

Thank you.

Peter Huncar

SP SCCh FChPT STU