Re: silent installation

От Lane Van Ingen
Тема Re: silent installation
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Here is a sample for you of one I used (attached), modified to protect confidentiality.

Be sure to turn echo off on the batch files and convert imbedded echo stantements to REMs.

postgres.bat starts the process. This install was for Windows 2003.
-----Original Message-----
From: pgsql-admin-owner@postgresql.org [mailto:pgsql-admin-owner@postgresql.org]On Behalf Of Krzysztof Szadkowski
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2005 9:46 AM
To: pgsql-admin@postgresql.org
Subject: [ADMIN] silent installation

Hi All,

   I'm a .NET programmer. I'm working now on application which is using PostgreSQL.
I have to create setup project for this application witch will be able to install Postgres
and create my DB.
   So please tell me it is possible to run PostgreSQL in silent mode ? And how to build
DB from SQL script file?

Thanks in advance.
Best wishes,
         Krzysztof Szadkowski