RE: Big 7.1 open items

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема RE: Big 7.1 open items
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

[snip]

> Comments?  Anything else that we do have consensus on?

Before the details of tablespace implementation,

1) How to change(extend) the syntax of CREATE TABLE   We only add table(data)space name with some   keyword ? i.e Do we
considertablespace as an  abstraction ?

To confirm our mutual understanding.

2) Is tablespace defined per PostgreSQL's database ?
3) Is default tablespace defined per database/user or    for all ?

AFAIK in Oracle,2) global, 3) per user.

Regards.

Hiroshi Inoue
Inoue@tpf.co.jp