RE: Big 7.1 open items

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема RE: Big 7.1 open items
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Hmm,this seems pretty confusing to me.
I don't understand the necessity of symlink.
Directory tree,symlink,hard link ... are OS's standard.
But I don't think they are fit for dbms management.

PostgreSQL is a database system of cource. So
couldn't it handle more flexible structure than OS's
directory tree for itself ?

Regards.

Hiroshi Inoue
Inoue@tpf.co.jp