Re: Null comparisons and the transform_null_equals run-time parameter

От Steve Atkins
Тема Re: Null comparisons and the transform_null_equals run-time parameter
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Jun 5, 2010, at 9:46 AM, Ken Winter wrote:

> I get it.  Thanks, Tom.
>
> In case anybody else needs this functionality, let me offer a family of
> functions that do comparisons that treat NULL as a real value (rather than
> as "unknown").  For example:

You should take a look at "is not distinct from".

> The reason I need this is that I'm writing functions to test my database
> programming (triggers, rules, etc), and these tests sometimes need to treat
> Null as just another value in doing test comparisons.

You also might find http://pgtap.org/ useful.

Cheers,
  Steve

От: Alban Hertroys
Сообщение: Re: ERROR: character 0x90 of encoding "WIN1252" has no equivalent in "UTF8"
Сообщение: Re: ERROR: character 0x90 of encoding "WIN1252" has no equivalent in "UTF8"