Re: Equivalents in PostgreSQL of MySQL's "ENGINE=MEMORY" "MAX_ROWS=1000"

От A.M.
Тема Re: Equivalents in PostgreSQL of MySQL's "ENGINE=MEMORY" "MAX_ROWS=1000"
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Indeed... I looked through the official TODO list and was unable to
find an entry for global temporary tables- such a thing would be
ideal for any transient data such as web sessions or materialized
views. Is there any reason why global temp tables shouldn't be
implemented? (And, no, I'm not simply referring to "in-memory"
tables- they can simply be handled with a ram disk.)

-M