Re: Issues with pugs site

От Wise, Cynthia
Тема Re: Issues with pugs site
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Selena,
I can now login too with cindyw, however, I need to edit the austinpug page and don't see any links or way to do so.
Can you please setup my permissions for editing austinpug ?

Thanks,
Cindy Wise

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Conway [mailto:mail@joeconway.com]
Sent: Friday, August 05, 2011 9:56 AM
To: Selena Deckelmann
Cc: Nasby, Jim; PostgreSQL WWW; Wise, Cynthia
Subject: Re: [pgsql-www] Issues with pugs site

On 08/05/2011 05:30 AM, Selena Deckelmann wrote:

>> Hi Selena,
>>
>> I've tried unsuccessfully several times to get myself a login to the PUG
>> site, so please answer this part of the question too :-)
>
> If you visit that link, you may note that there is a "Create a new
> account" link.
>
> Create a new account.
>
> Then let me know that you've created it. You could either post to this
> list, or inform me directly.
>
> Then I will link the account to the appropriate permissions so that
> you can post updates.

I have tried this at least twice before and sent emails requesting help,
but maybe the third time is a charm ;-)

When I try to log in with the same username and password as everything
else on postgresql.org I get:

-----
The username jconway has not been activated or is blocked.
-----

When I try to create a new login, I get:

-----
The name jconway is already taken.
The e-mail address mail@joeconway.com is already registered. Have you
forgotten your password?
-----

When I request my "forgotten" password"

-----
Sorry, jconway is not recognized as a user name or an email address.
-----

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Joe

Sorry, mail@joeconway.com is not recognized as a user name or an email
address.

--
Joe Conway
credativ LLC: http://www.credativ.us

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Posting streaming PUG to www events?
Сообщение: Re: Posting streaming PUG to www events?