Re: Posting streaming PUG to www events?

От Joshua Berkus
Тема Re: Posting streaming PUG to www events?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Well, normally we wouldn't have a www events notice for live SFPUG meetings, since they're very local and thus not of
interestto 99% of www traffic.

However, streaming them means that people can participate from around the world, if they want (we've had audience from
chinabefore). However, they have to know about it.

The alternative is posting to pgsql-general every month.  I think the events feed makes more sense.  And, yes, I'm
talkingabout individual posts which include topic, speaker, etc.

--Josh Berkus

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: