Re: Logging corruption error codes

От Andrey Borodin
Тема Re: Logging corruption error codes
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi Michael!

Ok, if it's not a bug, should I re-send it to pgsql-hackers@ ? Or just register on CF as a new thing...

> Note: the indentation of the patch is incorrect everywhere.  A
> committer applying your patch would apply pgindent anyway.  :)
Oh, sorry. I'm trying to write "like a code around", but do not understand clearly how pgindent formats...

Best regards, Andrey Borodin.

От: Juan José Santamaría Flecha
Сообщение: Re: BUG #15858: could not stat file - over 4GB
От: PG Bug reporting form
Сообщение: BUG #15872: copy command does not skip special character