Re: BUG #15858: could not stat file - over 4GB

От Juan José Santamaría Flecha
Тема Re: BUG #15858: could not stat file - over 4GB
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Wed, Jun 19, 2019 at 8:02 PM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

> In short it seems like maybe we should be doing something similar to the
> patch that Sergey actually submitted in that discussion:
>
> https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/528853D3C5ED2C4AA8990B504BA7FB850658BA5C%40sol.transas.com

I will not have much time for this list in the next couple of weeks,
so I will send this patch in its current WIP state rather than
stalling without a reply.

Most of its functionality comes from Sergey's patch with some cosmetic
changes, and the addition of the 64 bits struct stat and fstat().

Regards,

Juan José Santamaría Flecha

Вложения