RE: Timeout parameters

От Nagaura, Ryohei
Тема RE: Timeout parameters
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello, Fabien-san.

> From: Fabien COELHO <coelho@cri.ensmp.fr>
> About the backend v11 patch.
> No space or newline before ";". Same comment about the libpq_ timeout.
Fixed.

> There is an error in the code, I think it should be < 0 to detect errors.
Yes, thanks!

> If the parameter has no effect on Windows, I do not see why its value should be
> constrained to zero, it should just have no effect. Idem libpq_ timeout.
I had a misunderstanding.
Indeed, it doesn't need to be zero. Removed.

> Documentation:
> ISTM this is not about libpq connections but about TCP connections. There can be
> non libpq implementations client side.
Then, where do you think the correct place?
I thought that this parameter should be explained here because the communication
will be made through the library libpq same as keepalive features.

Best regards,
Ryohei Nagaura

Вложения

От: Peter Geoghegan
Сообщение: Re: amcheck verification for GiST
От: Amit Langote
Сообщение: Re: Ordered Partitioned Table Scans