Re: How do write a query...

От KÖPFERL Robert
Тема Re: How do write a query...
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
You could have a look at the OFFSET and LIMIT modifiers

as for untested example
select ((select max( "AValue") from table group by "Num") - "AValue") as
difference from table order by "AValue" desc offset 1

this says: give me a inversed ordered AValue-list but ommitting the first
(biggest) and subtract each  from the biggest value of each group