Full Text Indexing

От Christopher Kings-Lynne
Тема Full Text Indexing
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

I'm playing around with the Full Text Indexing module, and I notice that
it's case-sensitive.  This seems to be pretty useless to me - especially for
my application.  I wonder if there'd be any objections to me modifying it to
be case-insensitive.  Or at least be configurable either way...

Also, the fti.pl that comes with the contrib seems to be using an outdated
version of CPAN's Pg.pm.

The Perl script currently does stuff in a procedural way:

ie. print(PQErrorMessage($conn))

Where it seems to need to be:
   print($conn->errorMessage).

I'm not sure if I'm missing something here, but I could also update it to
use the new interface.

Regards,

Chris