Re: Full Text Indexing

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Full Text Indexing
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> I'm playing around with the Full Text Indexing module, and I notice that
> it's case-sensitive.  This seems to be pretty useless to me - especially for
> my application.  I wonder if there'd be any objections to me modifying it to
> be case-insensitive.  Or at least be configurable either way...

Seems like a good idea, but make it configurable.

> Also, the fti.pl that comes with the contrib seems to be using an outdated
> version of CPAN's Pg.pm.

It hasn't been touched in awhile, so feel free to update it.  BTW,
someone ought to look at bringing src/interfaces/perl5 into sync with
the CPAN version, too.  Or possibly we should stop distributing that
altogether, if the CPAN copy is being maintained?