Re: Hosting Account with PostgreSQL and PHP?

От John DeSoi
Тема Re: Hosting Account with PostgreSQL and PHP?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Feb 13, 2010, at 4:09 PM, Andre Lopes wrote:

> I need an hosting account with PostgreSQL and PHP. I have signed an account with HostNine.com, but the PostgreSQL is
the8.1, and don't allow to create Languages and Triggers, so I can't get the website working...

> Please tell me if you know a good hosting with PostgreSQL that allow Triggers and all functionalities og PostgreSQL.

You can find a list of hosting providers here:

http://www.postgresql.org/support/professional_hosting

If you are looking for shared hosting, I doubt you'll find any that will let you create languages. But if you need to
createtriggers with SQL or pl/pgsql, that should not be a problem.

Of course, many offer VPS hosting where you could setup Postgres yourself and configure it any way you like.

John DeSoi, Ph.D.

От: Andre Lopes
Сообщение: Re: Hosting Account with PostgreSQL and PHP?
От: dipti shah
Сообщение: The easiest and robust way of configuring password pass through mechanism..