Re: Visualize GiST Index

От Andrew Hunter
Тема Re: Visualize GiST Index
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Tom,

Thanks very much for your assistance, your suggestion worked a treat.  I have updated the gevel people.

Regards

Andrew

On 2010-09-23, at 2:05 PM, Tom Lane wrote:

> Andrew Hunter <ahunter@ucalgary.ca> writes:
>> Here is the content of the gevel Makefile
>
>> subdir = contrib/gevel
>> top_builddir = ../..
>> include $(top_builddir)/src/Makefile.global
>
>> MODULES = gevel
>> DATA_built = gevel.sql
>> DOCS = README.gevel
>> REGRESS = gevel
>
>> include $(top_srcdir)/contrib/contrib-global.mk
>
> Oh ... well, there's your problem: it's not even *trying* to use PGXS.
>
> Replace it with this:
>

> MODULES = gevel
> DATA_built = gevel.sql
> DOCS = README.gevel
> REGRESS = gevel
>
> ifdef USE_PGXS
> PG_CONFIG = pg_config
> PGXS := $(shell $(PG_CONFIG) --pgxs)
> include $(PGXS)
> else
> subdir = contrib/gevel
> top_builddir = ../..
> include $(top_builddir)/src/Makefile.global
> include $(top_srcdir)/contrib/contrib-global.mk
> endif
>

> ... and file a bug with the gevel authors, whoever they are,
> telling them to fix that upstream.
>
>             regards, tom lane

Andrew Hunter PEng RPSurv PhD
Assistant Professor
Department of Geomatics Engineering
Schulich School of Engineering
University of Calgary

T: +403.220.7377
F: +403.284.1980
E: ahunter (at) ucalgary (dot) ca

От: Simon Riggs
Сообщение: Re: Incrementally Updated Backups
От: "TJ O'Donnell"
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-sql] Daily digest v1.3328 (5 messages)