Re: [pgsql-sql] Daily digest v1.3328 (5 messages)

От TJ O'Donnell
Тема Re: [pgsql-sql] Daily digest v1.3328 (5 messages)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Yes indeed, pg_query returns "t" or "f" as strings when selecting
boolean columns.
I was able to switch over to PDO with only an afternoon's work and it works
perfectly for boolean columns, returning values that are properly interpreted
as true and false by php, and by json_encode.  I'm all set now.
Thanks for the help!

TJ O'Donnell