Re: Segfault Exiting psql

От Jason Essington
Тема Re: Segfault Exiting psql
Дата
Re: Segfault Exiting psql  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Has there been any movement on this? as of 8.1.2 psql still whines on
OS X tiger when you exit.
I realize it is not significant, but I'd still rather not see it.
In the interim, I've done:
    errno = 0;    write_history(fname);  /* return value is not standardized */    if (errno)        psql_error("could
notsave history to file \"%s\": %s\n", fname,

strerror(errno));    else        return true;

and it seems to have cured the problem for me. Is this even
reasonable? I'm not a C programmer

-jason