RE: Fastpath error on solaris 2.8 pgsql 7.1.3

От T.R.Missner@Level3.com
Тема RE: Fastpath error on solaris 2.8 pgsql 7.1.3
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
So I wanted to thank you. Indeed I did have a thread problem
in my application that caused the same connection to be used by
more than one thread at time.  Thus the occassional problem
due to transactions being out of sync.

t.r. missner
level(3) communications

Chris -- you can explicity call myStatement.execute("BEGIN");
and myStatement.execute("COMMIT");
or you can simply use myConnection.setAutoCommit(true); or false when
finished.
This accomplishes the same thing as BEGIN/COMMIT.