Fastpath error on solaris 2.8 pgsql 7.1.3

От T.R.Missner@Level3.com
Тема Fastpath error on solaris 2.8 pgsql 7.1.3
Дата
Re: Fastpath error on solaris 2.8 pgsql 7.1.3
Список pgsql-jdbc
Anyone seen this error before?

It doesn't happen every time I insert a blob so
I assume the code is correct.  Only happens occasionaly.
I have no idea how to troubleshoot
this problem.  Any help would be appreciated.

FastPath call returned ERROR:  lo_write: invalid large obj descriptor (0)

I don't know if this is related to JDBC or not but the code I
am using to insert the blob is JDBC.

t.r. missner
level 3 communications