Re: Suggestion for MSVC build

От Chuck McDevitt
Тема Re: Suggestion for MSVC build
Дата
Re: Suggestion for MSVC build  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com>)
Re: Suggestion for MSVC build  (Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers

> > Many of us would like to see libedit ported to Windows too ;-)
>
> Yeah, it's on my (insanely long) TODO to look at sometime :-)
>
> //Magnus

I've thought about working on a libedit port myself, but I don't see how
that would help PostgreSQL unless the PostgreSQL community would be
willing to include the libedit code into our source tree
(pgsql/src/port/? ).

Otherwise it would just be downloadable from some obscure place that
most people won't find or trust.