Re: Unicode "\uFEFF" getting copied from pgadmin 1.6 SQL window

От Barrington-Hughes, Alan
Тема Re: Unicode "\uFEFF" getting copied from pgadmin 1.6 SQL window
Дата
Re: Unicode "\uFEFF" getting copied from pgadmin 1.6 SQL window  (Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza.zabuawala@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgadmin-support
From what I can see in the IDE, everything is UTF-8.

Cheers, Alan

On Sep 7, 2017, at 12:46 AM, Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza.zabuawala@enterprisedb.com> wrote:

****This email did not originate from the Premier, Inc. network. Use caution when opening attachments or clicking on URLs.*****

.
I am unable to reproduce this issue on MacOS 10.10.5, I tested copy/paste with pgAdmin4 to pyCharm IDE/VSCode both works fine.
What type of encoding you have in your IDE?