Re: Unicode "\uFEFF" getting copied from pgadmin 1.6 SQL window

От Michael Rasmussen
Тема Re: Unicode "\uFEFF" getting copied from pgadmin 1.6 SQL window
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

FYI – uFEFF is the Unicode Byte Order mark, i.e. Big Endian vs Little Endian, that may optionally start any Unicode string. In my experience, I have found many builders of text editors treat optionally as meaning they can ignore it, when in fact they need to check for it and handle it correctly.

There are many search results resulting of said issue.

--

Michael Rasmussen

Sr. Data Engineer

Porch