Re: Fixing WAL instability in various TAP tests

От Mark Dilger
Тема Re: Fixing WAL instability in various TAP tests
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> On Sep 27, 2021, at 1:19 PM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>
> I'm a little inclined to re-enable the test without your other
> changes, just to see what happens.

That sounds like a good idea.  Even if it passes at first, I'd prefer to leave it for a week or more to have a better
senseof how stable it is.  Applying my patches too soon would just add more variables to a not-so-well understood
situation.

—
Mark Dilger
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company