[DOCS] Change wording for PG_MODULE_MAGIC inclusion

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема [DOCS] Change wording for PG_MODULE_MAGIC inclusion
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
With 8.1 being fairly far down on the EOL list, it seems about time to update
the docs regarding PG_MODULE_MAGIC to mention the pre-8.2 #ifdef guards as an
exception and not the default.  Not sure if a Note should be used, or just a
paragraph, so opted for a paragraph.

This also removes the last two occurrences in the code.

cheers ./daniel

Вложения