[DOCS] Asks me to refer to installation instructions,which is what I followed

От zwhitchcox@gmail.com
Тема [DOCS] Asks me to refer to installation instructions,which is what I followed
Дата
Список pgsql-docs

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.6/static/tutorial-createdb.html

So, I followed the instructions here
https://www.postgresql.org/download/linux/ubuntu/

to a T, but it's saying to refer to the installation instructions, which is
what I used to install postgresql. So, I basically have no recourse now, but
to give up and never use postgresql again.